RULES FOR DOGS AND PETS AT SANDERLING
More than one pet has a supplement charge.
1. Please bring your dog’s bed, blankets, dishes and toys.
2. Bring plenty of towels to dry off your dog so that they can go out what ever the weather and play in the sea.
3. Dogs must sleep in their own beds not yours.
4. Dogs are not allowed in bedrooms or on the furniture this is very important as non dog users of the house might be allergic to dogs hair.
5. Please bring plenty of poo bags and clear the garden regularly as young children play in the garden.
6. Be aware that the garden is not dog secure there are plenty of ways out of the garden so keep a good eye on them.
7. Please remember to take plenty of water for your dog on walks, especially to the beach.
8. Please vacuum regularly to keep dog hair to a minimum.
9. Do not leave your dog alone in the house unless it is use to it as it might be frightened.
10. Please look at information pack for details on dog friendly beaches most beaches in the area are dog friendly or have dog zones
11. Your dog will love Dale my Belle is so happy when she is here there are dog treats and poo bags left with love from